- Discover Ireland West
- Connemara Loop The Connemara Loop is situated in breath-taking North West Connemara, County Galway, Ireland.
- Galway City Pub Guides Galway City Pub Guide is an independent locally written guide to the Pub and Club scene in Galway City.The Pubs in Galway City are themselves one of the City’s greatest attractions #
- Connemara Heritage For a great day out whatever the weather visit the History Centre to get a glimpse of Connemara’s past.
- EK Plant Sales New & Second hand parts. EK Plant Sales sells new spare parts mainly for JCB and Hitachi machines & also breaks & scraps second hand machinery.
- The Latin Quarter Galway Information on Galways exciting area – The Latin Quarter in Galway
Killary Cruises Spectacular sight-seeing cruises on Killary Fjord – Ireland’s only Fjord – based in Leenane in Connemara. Include a cruise as part of a day excursion into Connemara. Kids go free at weekends.
- Dining Treats Everything you need for a fantastic trip to Dublin City, Ireland. Our web site features a “best-of” city guide, an event guide and also offers FREE vouchers & discounts for a range of restaurants and cafes throughout the city.
- Aran Island Ferries A family company offering safe comfortable passage to the Aran Islands on board luxury vessels that run all year round.
- Cliffs of Moher Cliffs of Moher – Ireland top tourist attraction.
- Doolin Tourism Doolin in County Clare Ireland
- Doolin Doolin – Village by the sea.
- Sea Quest Skelligs Rock Boat Trips – The Skelligs rocks off the coast of Kerry, Ireland, are of such an importance that they have been made a World Heritage Site.
- Galway Greyhound Stadium Enjoy a night at the dogs!
- Cuckoo Adventure Tours Adventure package holidays with a difference: caving, rock climbing, biking, history and culture all wrapped into one week
- Pure Skill Pure Skill is the first of its kind in the world. Spanning over 25, 000 Sq Ft the facility offers you a wide selection of sports from all around the world for everyone to enjoy.
- Burren Smokehouse Smoked Organic Irish Salmon and Gift Hampers
- North & West Coast Links Golf Ireland specialises in offering you unforgettable Ireland Golf Trips.
- Corrib Princess Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of a cruise with us on board the luxurious Corrib Princess. The Corrib Princess sails from Woodquay in the heart of Galway city, along the famous Steamers Line.
- Hill Top Treks Where your hiking adventures and hill walking holidays in Ireland begin.
- A Rural Experience The concept of ‘A Rural Experience’ is to ensure that both visitors and locals alike, have an opportunity to see some of the lesser known but still significantly important sites in and around Co. Kilkenny, Co. Waterford, Co. Wexford and their neighbouring counties.
- Hill walk Ireland Be guided along some of the most beautiful walking trails in Western Europe. Or choose your own trail and let Hill walk Ireland do the rest.